Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last day of practice...

We are done with our last day of practice.. can you even believe it?! OH MAN.. and it was a PRACTICE. We started off at BNU, our territory. We shared a little bit of pool time with the Womens Water Polo team and that was super fun! Those girls are awesome, they are playing right NOW and I wish them all the best. We had a really good practice at BNU this morning. We did a quick free review, and then really worked on tech. The coaches said we looked good, and we felt GOOD. We got the privelage to eat at BNU!! That's right people, no boxed lunch today! It was such a dream! After lunch, we headed over to the water cube for practice time with music. During our practice time with music, things were getting hectic as they always do in our sport. The difference was that our team stayed calm and focused and we were able to push through it. We started from deck and swam through tech, but over halfway through the music stopped! We all sat up gasping for air, and Captain Kim said," Alright guys, back on the deck we don't have much time!" We all sprinted back to the deck and swam through right then and there with no rest. Not one person complained, we were all just kind of laughing at the situation. Despite the indescribably amount of lactic acid that this memory involved, I will always remember it fondly. I am so proud of our team and how far we have come.

During practice I pinched a nerve in my neck again! I keep doing that from the impact of diving off of the pool deck. I was able to get in with the chiropracter tonight, and I should be all ready to go tomorrow! The cold is getting better, I'm on some top rate antibiotics. I am going to be in tip top shape tomorrow, I can feel it. I am so excited to see what the future holds for us.

Once again, I'd better get some sleep! Love you all so much!

No comments: