Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can I just say that I LOVE Korea?! It is for sure my favorite Asian country that I have been to so far. The air is fresh, the people are so nice, the general feeling is so refreshing. I think it was a really smart move for our team to come here and train for 6 days. Let me tell you, WE ARE TRAINING! Today we had practice from 7-12, came back to the hotel and had lunch, and then went back from 3-7. Our practices are super intense too. We swam through 3 out of the 4 programs, I am dead! This morning I nearly passed out my lungs were burning so bad! Although training is super hard, I know it is just what we need right now. We are improving and fine tuning everything. I am so proud of how we are working together, but it is still REALLY REALLY HARD! These are the days that we will remember and be proud of.

After practice, we went and got sports massages. Appearantly only men are aloud to work out, use the sauna, and get massages here. We had to sneak through the boiler room in order to get our massages. That was so crazy for me to find out! The massage itself was good, and so funny at the same time! My lady got on the massage table and stradeled me, putting all of her weight into the massage. She also stretched my splits for me! By the end of our session, the poor lady was DRIPPING sweat! I am glad that I was able to get work done though.

By now I am sure that most of you have heard about the USA mens volleyball coaches family. We havn't heard much here, somehow it didn't make the news in Korea. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family, and his team though.

I am off to go have a team meeting with Duke. We are going to close our eyes and visualize our routines before we go to sleep. Love you all, and think of you a lot!

1 comment:

Gary (sales01@jfmassagetable.com) said...

Hello,

We are one of bigest factory which specially manufactory massage production from China

We manufactory protable massage tables,chairs,electrical beds,hospitable beds and hot stone,ect.

Welcome to visit our websit: www.JFmassagetable.com

Let me know if who need price and detailed information,contact sales01@jfmassagetable.com


Best regards,

Gary Xue

www.JFmassagetable.com

HUANGSHAN JINFU WOOD CO., LTD

Sales department:

827-829,176 #,QiuTaoBei Road,Hangzhou,Zhejiang,China

Tel: + 86 571 86038705

Fax: + 86 571 86037895

Email: sales01@jfmassagetable.com

MSN: jf-gary@hotmail.com