Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 days untill we leave for Beijing!

I have decided to create a blog for me to write in during my Olympic experience. This will be a way for me to keep family and friends updated, and it will also be nice for me to go back and read when this is all over. I want to document as many memories as possible.
SO! We leave for Beijing on Monday morning. This has all come so fast I can't even believe it. It is all so surreal and I am still in disbelief that I will be competing in the Olympics in 17 days. I am so excited to go to Beijing and show the world all of our hard work!
Tomorrow we have a day off. I am going to use this day to relax as much as I can while enjoying every last minute that I will be in the good old US of A. Right now Brooke and Meghan are staying with me at my apartment and we have planned a day full of much needed care free fun (massage, going out to breakfast, manicures, pedicures, and a movie!). I am pretty much all the way packed and READY TO GO! Well, it is WWAAYY past my bedtime so I better turn in. =)

Night!

Christina

1 comment:

Ruth in Santa Clara said...

Dear Christina,
I am very proud that you are representing the USA at the Olympics. I think about you and your parents every day. I hope to have a chance to congratulate you when you return.
Best regards,
Mrs. Lemmon
Santa Clara